Multiple and Single entry Nigerian Visa Facilitation Services for Business or Tourism arranged for 1 day at the Embassy of the Republic of Nigeria
Nigerian Visa Basic Requirements
Issued by the Nigerian visa authorities, it permits you to travel through Nigeria or reside there temporarily, provided you’re visiting for tourism or business purposes. Tourist visas are only issued to people who are visiting family or friends. Only nationals of ECOWAS (Economic Community of West African States) countries don’t need a visa for Nigeria.
You can apply for your Visa up to 3 months before your intended arrival date.
Multiple Entry Applicants
Applicants requesting a multiple entry visa must satisfy the following conditions.
– If applying for a six month multiple entry visa – have held at least two previous and used single entry Nigerian visas issued by the High Commission in London
– If applying for a one year multiple entry visa – have held at least one previous and used multiple entry Nigerian visa issued by the High Commission in London
Multiple Entry Applicants and repeat applicants must supply current or expired passport that was used for previous travel to Nigeria. Only previous visas that have been used will be considered
When applying for a Nigerian visa, the processing times and fees depend on the visa type, your nationality and the time of year you apply.We can get your visa expressly in just over 24 hours, however, the general processing time for a Nigerian visa is 3-5 working days using the standard service.
The Nigerian High Commission appointment dates are automatically scheduled when the online application process is completed and payment is made. During peak periods appointment dates may be several weeks from the initial date of application. For this reason, we strongly advise you not to book your travel before your visa has been issued.
Our Visas for Nigeria Service offering to you is simple
– Nigerian visa fast turnaround service
– Collection and Return delivery in London
– Multiple application and Corporate account discount rates available
If you are traveling to Nigeria on a last minute holiday or last minute business meetings, we can get your application processed within 1 day.
In addition to the Nigerian immigration visa requirements above, minors applying for visas should also provide the following:
▪ Original long/full Birth Certificate (showing the full name of both parents) plus a photocopy;
▪ An original letter of consent from the minor’s parents;
▪ A photocopy of the parents’ passports.
NOTE: For children whose parents are expatriates and working in Nigeria, a copy of parents’ residence permit should also be attached to the application.
Applications for children not supported by ALL the listed above documentation will be rejected.